REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Admission forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended enclosed with admission form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 am to 3 pm on all working days.
- Based on the evaluation, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. The decision of the Pro-Vice Chairperson shall be final.
FEE DEPOSIT SCHEME
None of the fees is refundable except for the Caution Money, which will be refunded after leaving the school on producing the original receipt of caution money.
a) School fee is to be paid on quarterly basis – in the month of June, September, December & March positively by 10 of the first month of the quarter, or in one installment for the whole year at the beginning of the term.
b) No notice for quarterly fee will be provided by the school.
c) Name of the student will be struck off the rolls on non payment of the fee after the first month of the quarter.
Parents have to give at least one month’s notice prior to the beginning of the quarter for withdrawal of their wards, failing to which one month fee or as applicable, in lieu of notice will be charged. A student can also be asked to leave the hostel and/or the school at the discretion of the Principal on anyone of the following grounds:
b) Unsatisfactory performance in academics
RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CASE OF ABSENCE
1. 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students to appear in the final examination held at the end of the academic year.
2. No leave of absence is granted except on an application by parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
3. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days, renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
4. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
5. Parents are requested to submit a leave application in case of the child is absent from school. No child is allowed to leave the school during school hours without a note of request from parents duly signed by the Principal.
Admissions Open for 2022-23
We, at MS Dhoni Global School, entitle our students with a holistic education that empowers them as citizens with the best knowledge, strong character, social values, self-integrity, earth-sensitive attribute, empathetic heart and inquisitive mind to flourish in the modern times at inter- and intra-personal levels. and technology.