REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Admission forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of birth certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended enclosed with admission form, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 am to 3 pm on all working days.
- Based on the evaluation, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. The decision of the Pro-Vice Chairperson shall be final.
|Nursery||3-4 years||1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019|
|Junior KG||4-5 years||1 April 2017 and 31 March 2018|
|KG||4-5 years||1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017|
|Senior KG||5-6 years||1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016|
|Class 1||6-7 years||1 April 2014 and 31 March 2015|
|Class 2||7-8 years||1 April 2013 and 31 March 2014|
|Class 3||8-9 years||1 April 2012 and 31 March 2013|
|Class 4||9-10 years||1 April 2011 and 31 March 2012|
|Class 5||10-11 years||1 April 2010 and 31 March 2011|
|Class 6||11-12 years||1 April 2009 and 31 March 2010|
|Class 7||12-13 years||1 April 2008 and 31 March 2009|
|Class 8||13-14 years||1 April 2007 and 31 March 2008|
|Class 9||14-15 years||1 April 2006 and 31 March 2007|
|Class 10||15-16 years||1 April 2005 and 31 March 2006|
|Class 11||16-17 years||1 April 2004 and 31 March 2005|
|Class 12||17-18 years||1 April 2003 and 31 March 2004|
Note : Physically challenged and mentally challenged students get an age relaxation of 1-2 years in each class which can be further relaxed by the Principal of the school if required.
FEE DEPOSIT SCHEME
None of the fees is refundable except for the Caution Money, which will be refunded after leaving the school on producing the original receipt of caution money.
a) School fee is to be paid on quarterly basis – in the month of June, September, December & March positively by 10 of the first month of the quarter, or in one installment for the whole year at the beginning of the term.
b) No notice for quarterly fee will be provided by the school.
c) Name of the student will be struck off the rolls on non payment of the fee after the first month of the quarter.
RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CASE OF ABSENCE
1. 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students to appear in the final examination held at the end of the academic year.
2. No leave of absence is granted except on an application by parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
3. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days, renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
4. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
5. Parents are requested to submit a leave application in case of the child is absent from school. No child is allowed to leave the school during school hours without a note of request from parents duly signed by the Principal.
Parents have to give at least one month’s notice prior to the beginning of the quarter for withdrawal of their wards, failing to which one month fee or as applicable, in lieu of notice will be charged. A student can also be asked to leave the hostel and/or the school at the discretion of the Principal on anyone of the following grounds:
b) Unsatisfactory performance in academics